Re: stealing photos

by Xtra Website:

Apologies.

However, I would suggest you watermark your photos or add a message on the homepage of your yahoo groups that says they are copyrighted to you, since it is not apparent at all in any of your yahoo groups.

Obviously, I did not profit off of posting those photos here. Be advised that they are all over the web, in many groups.

The way I looked at it was, you know people share copyrighted images of ppl all the time, just to share. You think someone like Natalie Portman for example has time to sue every fan site out there because her image has been posted there?

Just mellow, I will avoid ever posting anything of Hazel, but that other one was just a random shot that I had from some yahoo group like five years ago I had no idea.

Here is another idea, if you are going to go to all the trouble of getting a true international copyright on your photos, which I doubt you have, why not operate a pay site than yahoo groups? You could make lots of money, make the images exclusive to members, and have them sign a waiver that they wouldn't share the images with others. That would contractually bind them in court, plus you would have their credit card infos and would be able to take them to court and win if they broke their agreement. You should try that.

Anyway, I always just admired that model Hazel. Is she ever going to model again? I have checked out your groups BeautifulHazel, and fetish4hair 1-5, do you have other groups of her? She is a stunning model.

Thanks

Xtra