Judy Star in the shower

by Dominos Pizzas

She takes a shower and then masturbates for a bit.

rapidshare.de/files/15785586/Sodomania_4_1.wmv

rapidshare.de/files/15786554/Sodomania_4_2.wmv

Since some people asked here's my comment on the Rapidshare argument.

Rapidshare does have certain benefits to us uploaders. It offers incentives for uploading, such as some free premium downloading time. It lets us keep track of the status of our uploads so we know which are popular and which aren't (which of course wouldn't be needed if you lot bothered to post some constructive feedback rather than whining about Rapidshare).

But most importantly it's the only upload site that I've never had an upload/download failure from. I find it to be the fastest and most reliable. And after today's Megaupload fiasco from Blackhaare that rings true more than ever.

I realise that there are annoying problems for downloaders (only one file at a time, etc.) but remember that you are leeching here. You're getting something for free that others have spent their time, and in some cases money, finding and then uploading for you. I think a slight annoyance is a small price to pay for all this great free stuff.

Remember that it's us uploaders that make forums like this worthwhile, so maybe you should thank them once in a while rather than p*ssing them off. Otherwise they might just decide not to bother.

I hope I'm not the only one that feels like this?