I come with sad news...

by romeopapa

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce we have lost a cherished "combrade." Sad

Yes, sadly, our fellow long hair lover Vino will no longer be visiting us at Ninja's Long Hair Forum.

No physical harm has come to him (at least no serious harm), but he has been banned from cyberspace for the foreseeable future, and is currently unable to use his e-mail as well. He has asked me to let the board know that he will miss us sorely, as we will certainly miss his participation and cheery commentary. I will pass on any pertinent information as he makes it available.

I would also like to let you all know that Vino was one of Ninja's moderators. Therefore, you may notice an increase in the time it takes to delete spam from the board for awhile. On behalf of Ninja and the other moderators (Ninja is out-of-touch for the time being), I ask that we all have patience until they can get "back in the groove" again.

We love you, Vino, and we'll miss you here. Our thoughts are with you. Cheers, and Good Luck!!

Beer Beer Beer Beer

"The Gang at Ninja's"