Re: first

by V S Saikat

I got my first hairjob experience from my little cosine. I know most of you do not support the matter. But, I've done that, and I'll do it again if I got any more scope. Tongue Sticking Out

I was 17 then and she was only in her 8. One day she was crying for a chocolate bar to her parents. As from an Indian family she have beautiful long hair (almost her hip length) Tongue Sticking Out in that age too. That was bouncy and silky too. I promised her, to pay a chocolate bar but she has to caring my 'pee-pee'. And she agreed. So, I take her in my room. Make her nude she protested a little, but I forced her with the condition of two choco-bar. And then I opened her pigtail. Brush them straight, and then opened my zip and released my dick. She was just chocked to saw a new material. I ordered her, to caught it and twist in her two hand. And then I took her delicious hair in my two hands, kiss it, smell it. It was about 12" in length that time. And then wrap them very tightly arrounding my dick. I asked her to pull two hair ends forcedly, and the knot got tighter over my dick. And then I make the dick up-down, inside thru her blur. And after 10 min, I released.

I took this opportunity, up to her 12yrs of age. She is now 19. But she did not give me any chance to penetrate, yet. Sad I lick her pussy Devilish , when she was child and also make her ejaculate. But she did not allow me to make her nude after that age. Broken Heart

So I didn't taste her menstrual juice. Cry Even young mammary glands. Confused