Re: the reason of hair fetish

by V S Saikat

I think fetish neither come from heredity, or even any childhood experience too. As I am an INDIAN, the old-days Indian women oiled in their long hair always. And the rural women are not so stylish, they use bulk amount of oil, which makes their hair dirty-sticky and also bad smelled. The examples are my mother, my maternal aunties. I very much disliked their hair in my childhood. I can remember myself even from my 5years of my age, and I remembered that I never accept their hugs if they are in open hair. But in the same age, I got my penis hard by watching my neighborhood girl (who is quite elder than I) brushing her hip-length black-bouncy hair. I didn't understand the feeling, that time, but he wind-blowing long hair makes something special feeling for me.

Today, I can understand that was the first feeling of my hair fetish. But I cannot remind how can it grow inside me.

Even, the time when I am in kindergarten school, I got the same feelings under my shorts by watching any bouncy hair (even of our teachers). But other parts of women body do not create this sense.

I still cannot solve this mystery.

Your voice plz ........ Laughing