Hello everyone

by Samantha Snow XXX Website: Samantha Snow XXX

Hi everyone, I just thought I would come along and say HI!!

Some of you may know me, but I know a lot of you won't, so I will tell you a bit about me quickly. I have always had LONG hair, but until recently I had no idea how much it turns you guys on!! I thought it was only me that got off on it, taking hours in the shower washing, conditioning and playing

Now I know that people actually love it as much as I do, you have no idea how excited I am about it. If you didn't know I run a XXX website. Its mainly for spy cams that I have all around my house, from my bedroom, bathroom, to my studios. But I also have a lot of pictures and videos. This sounds a bit like an advertising post, sorry if it does it wasn't meant to be, I just wanted to come by and say hello. I am going to get my husband Jake to take some very special picture sets just for this niche, and hopefully you will let me post some on here for you. BUT the thing is, although I have always had long hair and I get soooooo much pleasure looking after it..., stoking it..., petting it... and I have a general idea of the sort of pictures you would like, I was wondering if you would give me some ideas of the VERY special pictures you would like to see. The ones that you have always dreamed of having, or the ones that you have never seen before but would love to see. I really am into everything so don't worry about shocking me. And as for Jake, well he's just into me so he's up for anything and he's not bad with the camera either..lol

One thing you might be interested in, trying not to sound like I am advertising again, is I have just started a special hours long live show devoted to hair lovers. As I said I am still learning what to do so any advice or tips would be SOOOOOO gratefully received. If you are interested in watching the show, I have made a special membership to the CamZ network for only $3. You get so much more than the shows by me, but this show is the one I would like your help with.

Sorry this has been such a long post, please post any tips you have or come and see me at my site. samanthasnowxxx.com

Do I have to become a member of this site to post pics, or can I just send them?

Kisses Samantha XXX