Re: first

by Allison Website: Elsa's Long Hair Fetish

Hi All,

It's been a while since I posted, and I've missed you all and your enthusiastic responses. I have put together a small site using Tripod, which means it's ad-supported etc., but looks pretty good so I hope you will have a visit. I am known as Elsa there and at my other site, but you all know me as Allison, and it matters not which name you want to use. If you address an email to me as Allison please say that you saw me on the long hair forum.

I'm not Anya, but hopefully you'll enjoy the story of giving my first hairjob anyway...

I was with a group of friends going to visit some natural hotsprings in the mountains where I live. When we all arrived, everyone started up the trail to the pools, leaving alone with one other guy who had recently joined our group. He had caught my eye already and I wanted to get to know him a little. He seemed to be sending me signals that he was attracted to me.

We talked for a while, and started getting very physical with each other, kissing and touching. I knew we didn't have a lot of time without being too obvious, so I was only too happy to perform oral with him. He seemed to enjoy that very much and commented upon my skills. Then he asked me if I'd ever made anyone come with my hair. I said no, but I was keen to try it if he liked it. He showed me how to wrap my long hair around his **ck and rub up and down, and then re-wrap the hair so it could stroke back and forth.

He really enjoyed this and when he finally came, it felt really good to me, it was lovely and warm.

That was all we had time for, so I just put my hair up in a ponytail so no-one could see, knowing I'd have a chance to wash it later when we went skinnydipping in the hot pools and the cold mountain river.

That's my story! Hope you liked it!

Drop me a line if you'd like to chat!

Also, I'll be in Vancouver, BC, Canada from March 10th to 15th, approx. If you're interested visit my site for more details.

Have a wonderful day...

Allison