I know this much

by romeopapa

I've never been disappointed when I opened any of Vi's pictures!!

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

But in answer, definition of length, as well as preference for it, the idea of the perfect color, best texture, etc., is highly subjective and very individual. Lots of people get into the Annie Body videos and pics that get posted. A good example of acceptable length, IMHO, but I simply don't enjoy that type of hair. I don't like curls/perms. In my entire life, I've been with only one girl who had curly hair (and it wasn't very long, either). Met in a bar and she had a killer bod, but it ended up being a one-time thing. A woman with hair just like your wife's, Pope, is exactly my definition of perfection. As for being disappointed, nah. I like learning what other people are into, even if it's not for me. And when I know it's something that I don't find interesting, I just pass over it. I don't know how many thousands of links I've surfed (as have we all, I'm sure), or how many tens or even hundreds of thousands of pics viewed, when I only end up saving what I consider to be the creme de la creme. I'd venture to guess I save less than 5% of what I view. How 'bout you?

Straight Face