silky hair, driving me crazy!

by AdCollector Website: The Hairlovers' Image & Video Database

Last night I was studying at my girlfriend's house, at the livingroom table. My girl was in her room on the phone. About 3 meters in front of me was my 43 year-old mother-in-law, standing on a chair removing curtains from a window to have them washed. She faced the window, and I enjoyed as her very-very silky dark brown hair (almost waist-length) wiggled and bounced as she removed the curtains. Her ass is also a remarkable feature. It took her a good 10 minutes to finally get off that chair. Luckily enough, my girl had stayed in her room all this time, therefore I had been able to enjoy every second of this once-in-a-lifetime experience of watching the silkiest hair you can possibly imagine and such a glorious rear-end dance right in front of me.

After this I was so wet, that I went to play with my girl to ultimately cum in her mouth, as I always do (she will not have sex with me until we get married, but that is more than fine by me :D).

A fantasy that I cannot escape lately involves both my mother-in-law and my girlfriend. My girlfriend has really nice silky hair, especially when we go out that she washes it with a special cream, here is a pretty recent pic of her:

(she would literaly kill me if she found out that I posted her pic in a fetish forum) hehehe, Unfortunately, I dont have a pic of my mother-in-law, nor would I brave enough to post it if did Tongue Sticking Out

My mother-in-law, at 43 years of age, is probably the most incredible woman I have ever seen. Anybody that is not a hairlover would say that she is an average woman, with nothing special... but she has the most luxurious hair you can possibly dream of, and she always keeps it silky and clean. She also likes to wear lipstick all the time, even when at home on the weekends. Her lips are also a feature I appreciate, by the way.

I have been together with my girlfriend for over 3 years, and she started blowing me about 2 years ago when I told her I wanted to break up with her to find a girl that was on the same frequency as me(in other words someone that would want to fuck with me). In that time she has gotten so so good at it, after giving head 3 or 4 times per week. I love to brush her hair as she puts lipstick on... I look at her lips through her compact (girly mirror thingy)... this gets me so wet its not even funny... then, when I can't take it any longer, I slide off my underwear and watch her put that dick into her mouth untill it explodes in cum inside her mouth. Sometimes she doesnt let a single drop of cum spill.

Every time my girlfriend gives me oral sex, I fantasize with my mother-in-law taking turns with her to suck my dick. I have even begun to masturbate thinking of this...All becuase of their silky hair. It is becoming a serious obsession... but it is soooo delicious!

Hope you post your fantasies!