Re: (Sorry for bargin in)

by .none.

> Mankind, life, why should I live in a world that is so scum ridden. I have thought about many times killing myself because of it.

Please don't!!! I think it's important to note that this is not a pr0n-forum, the reason why we're here is the love for hair! It's a bit like collecting post stamps (ok, that comparism sucks. but it's about collecting something). I wouldn't care if there was not a single naked lady on the internet, as to me, it's just the hair i'm interested in.

The love for the partner, and the love for long hair are _totally_ _different_ _things_. Or at least that's the way it should be, if not, then something is _really_ wrong. And i think if You could talk about it with Your partner, and _both_ of You move their positions to a common one that both agree on, then _both_ of You can be happy. As Anya said, no man is able to not look at other girls occasionally thinking "wow, nice hair" or "nice butt" or whatever. But this shouldn't hurt You, it won't hurt Your relationship, _at_ _least_ as long as You don't insist that he should stop it. Because then, he will do it secretly. And that's were the trouble starts. for both. Trust me, i know what i'm talking about at least with that.

I know what You mean, and i agree with that men can hurt a women by looking at other girls. But hey,at least this should not be a reason for You to kill Yourself, really! It's YOUR life, don't let the other ones ruin it!

“Vanity of vanities,” says Kohelet; “Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.” [bible. koehelet is great.]