divorce

by run4fun

Divorce. Honesty with my ex when getting caught masterbating to online material. She was a lot like No. She was hurt, upset. We ended up in a period of counseling etc, that ended in divorce. I seriously wondered what was wrong with me, why I have this obsession with hair, can there be a dark side to this all? Keeping secrets leads to shame, yet telling someone

can led to serious relationship trouble. I think we also have to admit that things maybe ok when you are dating a woman, but marriage changes perspective.

I sometimes worry about this, if a woman is having a "bad hair day" I am not as attracted to her. If she is having a good one I am turned on. All the women I have been attracted, and chased, have had great hair, have I missed out on some great women?

My divorce was complicated, and to be honest, how she handled the above situation put such pressure on the relationship I was glad to be divorced.

I really appreciated all the comments in the forum. Men also need to know how women ingeneral regard these things, exactly how many are like no, and how many closer to Anya, is the answer in the middle?

DF