Re: Re: Topic: Hair Fetish Secret or Not

by no

Well , Anya is it? I agree with you on some points, you make some good ones. But of course you would be on these mens side, they pay you to pose for them, thats how you make your living. And of course they will be on your side too, because you do what they want. Sure I look at good looking men too, out on the street or on tv (with their clothes on), but I'd never go any farther than that, that is just wrong, Ask Jesus, as someone mentioned earlier that their wife wouldn't even listen to Jesus' explanation.

I give up, no one said they are going to change, or stop. I said, It hurts us women. Looking with the womens OR mens, clothes on is one thing, looking with them off, is another. They will never understand the hurt and neither will women who tease them with their pictures understand the hurt we go through.

And I REPEAT, there is nothing wrong with looking at long hair, doesn't anyone see that I am writing that?

Like I said, my husband is painfully jealous and would have a fit if some guy wanted to see me naked, so why does he get the right to do the same thing with someone else. I think this is the end of my relationship with him, because I am tired of being watched or having him want to fight with some guy for looking at me, and it happens alot, it kind of gets sickening after awhile, but then he turns around and does this. I don't have to put up with it. And I won't.