Kind Of Correct

by The Pope

To All The Gentlemen In The Shadows Of Long Hair. First my wife does know that I have posted her pictures on TLHS. I have showed her. I have mentioned to her about more resent post but not where. I try not to cross the line and show more then I should. There was one I posted that probily would get me reservations in the dog house. Have also showed her many from my collection. When we watch a flick and Domino just haapens to be in the movie, she may say, her again. I do not think she knows how many of Domono I really have. She never ask so I never tell. When I walk down the strret and a woman is comingin the other direction and I can not tell how long her hair is I always turn and look as she passes. I generally always have a camera. Not just for long hair but just in case something else happens. Now, I do not know why but this post made me think of these pictures which I took about 25 years ago. Some I had, some I almost had and one I could never have even though I tried. Some of these were posted on THLS maybe 15 years ago. Long haired women I'll never get tired of! Great post.