Re: Topic: Hair Fetish Secret or Not

by no

I think you guys are all assholes, if you loved your wives/girlfriends, you wouldn't surf the net to look at other women. I bet you wouldn't like it if you found a stash of nude buff men that she had been keeping, now would you? Men are so aweful to their women. Thumbs Down I think that you all deserve for your other halves to go out and cheat on you, that might teach you a lesson, or not, then you'd be free to do whatever the hell you wanted. Maybe thats what you all want. All of you Broken Heart do this to the women who love you, because of your needs to be so visual. I just happened to find this site because it was something my husband typed in, I told him if i ever fiind anything like this again, I'm out the door. He is so jealous he gets mad when guys look at me, gives them the evil eye. Wants to break their faces. So why is it fair that he goes and does this, its not. If I had long hair, and I wish I did, I have been trying and trying to grow it for years, it would be gone because of this.