Re: Topic: Hair Fetish Secret or Not

by Rick Nickademous

Well, first off I'm not married and right now I don't have a "girlfriend" but I have friends(females) with perks, now only maybe a few of them knew about ALL of it not just the love for how it looks but how I felt about it sexually or what I like for it to do to me. NO! I don't tell a lot of women about it, my love, fetish, or fixation(read that in the Joy of Sex book is what they called it) because "I" feel that they look at you as weird or strange and if they have long hair, your really don't want them to think that its just the hair or they make a comment the just really kills it like, "oh yeah guys always like my hair" like its a burden Sad . So I know what some of us feel when it comes to wanting to tell your mate or friend just about how strong this fetish/fixation is. TRUE!!! of course we like other things on them or about them but it's that "dagnabit" hair that just drives us wild. So I'm really feeling your pain about wanting to tell. Hell I think I already knows how that'll go anyway, "OH is that it, you just like my hair, that's alll you want me to do is(in my case, cuz I've heard it numerous times)tickle your cock, see that's why imma cut it"... or "you like my what!!!, why" and then proceed to make you feel stupid or something. However as of lately, I really don't give a damn for those women who have beautiful hair that I like(which is long from Blonde to Black and curly, wavy, and straight) I just tell'm that its a serious turn on for me and then IF they go deeper into it with questions then I just tell them little bits at a time, but also understand I've kinda hinted around about it to some and they just wasn't for it at all. I usually start out by asking how they feel about people who have different fetishes usually starting with feet, hands, then throw long hair in there but then keep going with legs, breast and whatever else, U know just to throw the dogs off... damn I could tell you all about this alll day and night but I'm not going to bore you anymore, lol, hell I've just about been in every situation that U could be in when it comes to this.