Re: Re: your wife

by doonit2001

I have often wondered why there is nobody specializing in hair photos of bar girls in Thailand. Obviously, from the reaction that Mrs. Pope's photos have received in recent days, there is huge demand. I have visited many adult sites specializing in videos involving bar girls and I'd say that many, many of them have the most amazing shiny, raven-black, long silk - SILK - like black obsidian silk - that could ever be imagined. One could take hundreds of shots of a girl like that - just hair alone, in various poses, naked, hair jobs, maybe a little taseful hardcore action, etc. just for the charge of her time - all pics focused on and involving the hair and its display in seductive poses positions. It would drive us all crazy!! And if we're into it, there must be thousands of others out there who would go for it too. I know there are some sites that come close to this, but I think they all fall short. I believe that a lot of guys would pay to see it. I tried to pitch the idea last year to the operators of the asianstreetmeat.com but they were not interested....probably because I tried to finagle a trip for myself out of the deal (can you blame me after seeing Mrs. Pope??? No, didn't think so). So, you guys who travel over there on a regular basis should consider it. All I want out of the deal at this point is a free membership