MODS - Ninja please read

by Leona Website: LongHairDivas.Com

No the image is not altered.

FYI, the first photo was taken in April of 2005, and the wind was picking up a bit that day.

The second photo, taken in late October of 2005 was taken in my studio, and my hair was completely combed out, specifically to show my length. I would never alter my pictures to make my hair look longer. Never. My website is loaded with 13,000+ pictures showing my weekly hair growth dated from Aug 2003 to present. I update my site each week and my hair is still growing... to the floor.

If you know anything about hair, then you are aware that it can be different from day to day, depending on how clean it is, the weather,

if it just came out of a braid, or a bun, etc. So yes, in some pictures my hair may look fuller than in others. In the bottom picture, that is what my hair looks like on a shampoo day, after air drying for 6 hours without even putting a comb to it until it is dry. Yes, that is right. I do not comb my hair when it is wet. I let it dry completely first. What you see in that bottom picture is my hair in its natural state. No flat irons or blow dryers give me that look.

I recently measured my hair, and it is at 62 1/2 inches at this point, I'm getting ever closer to my goal of floor length; whether you choose to believe that or not, well, it's up to you.

To Ninja and the Mods:

For the record, however nice lemonzaps post is Kiss these pictures were posted without my consent. I would have addressed this earlier, but I just returned home from my vacation with Foxy Anya; which by the way was a blast. Vegas will never be the same Embarrassed Embarrassed .

Love to all Kiss

Leona