Growing hair forever together

by ivan

I’m looking for serious relationship. I want to grow hair together with a female partner that would like to do it with someone too. I mean forever! I am in arts and I woulkd like to promote long hair as an art form (such as body art, conceptual art or performance) and a as basis for a lifetime relationship. I would like to cover the relationship and the hair growth as it precedes it in different multimedial art forms.

You probably wonder why hair.

I was thinking a lot about how to define art and its forms, like what is trade and where the art begins. There are many things that someone can do, but making something real is the most important. Destruction is not an artform. Art requires a lot of patience and love. I usually make things that require a lot of patience, and I try to do more and more.

There are other forms of art – concept, performance and body art. You need a story to cower something that you do. So here is mine:

Two people get together in a relationship. They pledge each other that they won’t cut hair as long as they are in a relationship. If the relationship works well the hair grows and grows… After some while each of the two gets the idea of cutting his/hers hair. The idea comes first time after a year then each month, day, second. But if they are really devoted one to the other, then they just won’t do it. Each month they make a photo of their hair, and there is more to it, a performance, sculpts pictures what ever you might think of. After many years they put the photos in a row and make a movie of their hair growth. It was so easy to cut it in a second, but after so many years they can make the longest braid of two hairs in the world. Supreme body art, concept performance… A real testimony of love and devotion!

Not done by anybody jet! Not something that you can sell!