My first video - Teasing Trailler II

by Dekker

Dear Pals, the intent of this site is to share our files, vídeos, photos and stories related to long haired women. I have a great pleasure to make part of this community. I am a long hair lover who is opened to share with other members my personal videos and snapshots. To finish my first video it was necessary to spend some resources in terms of computer software, video equipment and processing... and the most important thing: a reason to convince the girls to show off, which means MONEY!!!

It´s very difficult to find a girl who is long haired, beautiful, sexy and able to show his long hair in a XXX-rated production for free!!!

I´m not a professional as Leona and Anya (They are real godesses), and there´s always a rate between costs and results. In terms of costs I cannot afford it by myself and in terms of results I depend on your opinion. What I really like to know is simple: How much worths the show? Would you be able to buy this video for US$1,50? And have access to download it by your own computer in privacy (2.08 Gygabytes - almost 50 min. lenght of shootage- with some digital effects)?

My intention is not to be a professional or to get rich with this kind of activitie, but only to have fun and share my addiciton with other Pals. I really want to produce many others films for other hair enthusiasts, with other real sexy girls, with very long hair, but to make these productions I need to know if others pals are able to join me with this partnership. I know dozens of long haired girls who are waiting to act, but they won´t make it for free (unfortunately!) So, send me your comments in order to help me plan future projects. And by the way, independly of the results of this poll I´ll release the entire movie soon. About other future productions let´s see what the destiny deserves. Here comes another sample.

Best wishes for all, Dekker.

d.turboupload.com/d/261061/part-01.mpg.html