ANNOUNCEMENT - Shampoo&Hair Hub

by AdCollector Website: The Shampoo&Hair File Hub

Good morning Hairlovers,

At the request of over 30 users of the Shampoo&Hair File Hub, I will be issuing individual accounts to access the FTP site. By having your own user ID, you will not have to share your hard earned download credits with other users.

The public account shampoo:commercials will remain active for the time being. I see that you are all very professional with your uploads, so I do not see a reason for disabling that account.

Please email the Admin at technomaverick@hotmail.com

with your preferred user ID and password. You will be provided with detailed instructions on how to access the site with your new credentials. You will have your new ID within 12 hours.

Any personal information collected in this process will be kept strictly confidential. It will not be shared with any 3rd parties.

Your new account will remain active as long as the material you upload is relevant and valid. Also be advised that any files uploaded using your personal account will be added to the public download area for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you all for your contributions. I hope that you are all enjoying the Hub as much as I am.

If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

The Ad Collector.

geocities.com/hairobsessions