Nice experience today...

by Moogie

haha I had an interesting experience today. It was pretty cool...

You see, my friend has a girlfriend who's really, REALLY hott. She's got BEAUTIFUL black hair that's mid-back length and it's really nice and healthy. I always wanted to just like play with it and touch it and stuff but you know, it'd just be kinda strange to do when your friend knows about it lol. So today I was hanging out with my other friend, my friend with the beautiful girlfriend, and the girlfriend. I was picked up in a minivan. The boyfriend was in the front passenger seat and the girlfriend was in the second row sitting next to the little sister of the boyfriend cuz she was going to be dropped off at her friends house. So I had to sit in the third row... I sat behind the girlfriend.

It was AWESOME. I got to like touch her hair and feel its texture and everything. Of course I couldn't do what I wish I could do with it cuz then I'd get caught haha... but it was sooo nice and thick and soft! I was able to play with like the bottom 6 inches of it for pretty much the whole ride!

I can't wait til next time... I'm definetly doing it again. I'm also hoping she'll wear it loose next time!