I know how you feel mate!

by cza01

Believe me buddy, i know exactly how you feel. I saw this cute looking indian lady at the Trafford Centre in manchester, UK. Have you heard of it?. She works at Ernest Jones jewellers and she's still a trainee so i don't think she's been there that long, i only went into the shop to just stare at this amazing lady. I had to pretend i was interested in a £150 watch just so she would ask me if i needed help to choose. Whoa, as soon as i saw her thigh length super thick dark brown hair I was mesmorized, i wanted to run to the nearest toilets and choke my little man, that was how i felt, haahaa. she came over to see if i was ok, but i couldn't concentrate and my palms were dripping with sweat. She smiled and i felt sick!, i really wanted to tell her how much i loved her hair but felt very awkward and embarrassed. I ended up leaving the shop disappointed and i couldn't get her out of my head. I might go back to the shop tomorrow and just talk to her but what do i say?, do you think it's possible to actually be friends with these kind of ladies cause i've never had a long haired friend before. Can anybody offer any advice for me please, i'm begging!. PLEEEEAAAASSSE!. I'll try and get a photo of her for you, o.k!

See ya later buddy, good luck in finding your long haired dream

oh yeah, cheeku - oh my god!, i understand how that feels. The amount of ugly guys i've seen with gorgeous ultra long haired ladies it makes me mad!. Why!!!! what do these images of beauty see in these idiots!!!!, life is cruel!!!!

I saw another long haired indian girl at the same place the previous saturday but she had dark brown below calf length hair. I wanted to talk to her but i was with my brother and he dosen't understand this whole long hair love thing so i missed out and was pissed off with him for the rest of the night, but oh well...

write back!