Speaking of Tyra Banks

by Moogie

Did anybody watch the last Victoria's Secret show? They made a big deal out of it because it was Tyra Banks' last one and stuff. Anyway, yeah, it really pissed me off. Why? Because Tyra Banks had very long hair.

At first, after reading that, you'd probably think I've lost my mind. Saying that I'm angry because a woman has long hair. I have my reasons though!

I was pissed off because she was in charge of the show called "America's Next Top Model" if I remember correctly. One of the competitors that wanted to be the next top model was Jennipher who was GORGEOUS with nice, brown, healthy hair that reached all the way down to the middle of her ass. From around the beginning, Tyra decided that "the hair needs to go" because it was "way too long" and in another episode, made Jennipher get a dramatic makeover that left her with short hair that was dyed blonde. It was TERRIBLE!

So my question is why did Tyra decide to get hair extensions to the length Jenniphers hair used to be at for her final Victoria's Secret show - a huge event?

I think it just proves that Tyra Banks is a very jealous person. Angry