Re: what would you do...?

by cheeku

hey dude........dont worry coz thats the irony I suppose is applicable with all of us long hair lovers......!!!!!!! Angry

I saw a equally sexy long hair babe last saturday at a party.....loooooooooog sexxxxxxxxxxxxxy lustrousssssssssss silkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy straight and thickkkkkkkkkkkk hair till her knees.........dual coloured with auburn base and burgungy streaks..........and the babe know that she has this damn sexxy hair which all males go mad on...........so she was playing continoesly with her rapunzel mane!!!!!!!

and you know what........i was with me wife so could not even go near her to touch her hair while she was dancing on the floor..........and worse.....she had this ugly fat male as her boyfriend/or may be companion for the evening.

So chill out dude.........this happens to me during every party I go............make me depressed for couple of days all right..........but I have accepted it as fate!!!!

So next time you meet a long hair babe like that.........shoot her photographs and post them here.

I am going to do the same now that I have discovered this forum!!

Happy hunting dude........and wishing the same to me too!!