what would you do...?

by Lost1

Hi,

I bet this has happened to some of you here too. I need your opinion.

I met a "long hair" woman of my dreams a while ago. You know, such one that you keep looking for your whole life. I don't mean as for her soul and mind.. but the looks. This one had the most beautiful hair I have ever seen, in reality or in pictures. Mind you, there are even only a few women on the net who could match her. She had a very thick honey-blonde braid hanging down to her knees.. was in her late 20's.... angelic face..... She was the kind of woman you don't see anywhere, you just have to have an incredible luck to bump into her on the street like I did.

Now, she had her husband with her but I just couldn't resist it and I complimeneted her.. a lot.. of course without telling her that she's the one who I have as my highest ideal for how a woman can ever look like and I'm looking for in my whole life

She's gone now but I'm lost ever since then. I have to think of her constantly. It broke the internal peace of mind I've found with my girlfriend..who's attractive but can't grow her hair that long... Eh, I'm lost.

SOooooooooooooooooo --- anyone been there? What did you do?

THanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L1