multiple hairjob/ hairshot fantasy

by Longhair Bukkake

This is my ultimate longhair fantasy. I wonder if anyone else like the sound of it. I would do just about anything to make this on come true. Let me know if anyone else likes the idea I welcome the input.

It starts out with a beautiful sexy longhaired women who is very aware of the power she has over us. She loves for her and her tresses to be worshiped and lusted over. Having that in mind she prepares for a "meeting" with trichophiles by

spending the day at the salon getting pampered from toe to head (the most important area). She has her hair shampooed, conditioned, and styled, maybe even highlighted or colored. Most likely she leave with a beautiful, inviting, big, soft, silky updo.

After a day of anticipation, her and the admirers of long locks get together for a "get-to-gether". Upon meeting the group she has drinks, socializes, flirts, and teases of things yet to come. She begins to dance suggestively, and lets down that bun. As her thick, shiny, silky hair falls, it sways back and forth across the back of her calves, the crowd moans.

She continues to dance and tease flipping and carressing her hair (much like Leona). She allows them to touch it briefly, just seconds, increasing the anticipation of things yet to come. Next she orders, no demands everyone get undressed and find a seat in the circle of chairs. Everyones hands me be on the armrests, if anyone takes them off, they will be kicked out.

She then comes by each person, slowly tickling, rubbing, massaging her hair on their memebers. But only for a minute. Can you imagine what it would be like to watch and wait for your turn? After everyone is teased and pleased, she gets prepared to receive the "gifts" that every man can't wait to give her hair.

She is now undressed which hightens the excitement. She is reclining back comfortably on a raised platform, with her hair falling down around her shoulders, and spread out encircling. She has a beautiful part. Most importantly every inch of her flowing lock is accessible. She begins to masterbate with a vibrator. As she gets nice and warmed up,

she calls over the men, and is ready for the cumditioning to begin. She encourages, invites, welcomes and loves every drop that lands on her tresses. In ecstacy, she thanks everyone and begs for more and more. As the men wait their turn, we have a special guest that "helps them along" with her long, sexy, thick, and silky hair.

After the men have finished thanking our guest of honor,

she isn't quite done, she invites our little helper over and explains that there is plenty of "presents" left, not a drop was or will be wasted. And the leftovers were collected. Our helper knees down in front of our now beautifully protein enriched lady, and has the gifts poured out over her hair. She massages in the cumditioner, much to the enjoyment of the helper. They both beging to embrace, kiss, rub each others treated hair over one another, letting their locks get entangled in one anothers.

I can't tell you how much I want that to come true. That what I want for Christmas.

Surely there is someone out there that would like to be the recipient of such admiration. If there are girls willing to be paid to do bukkake, surely there are girls willing to do this.

I would love to have a site called the Cumditioner, or Cum on Her Hair, or something. Give me some input.

Thanks,

Longhair Bukkake