crazylonghairlover

by mike

hello everybody,

first of all let me tell you that I don't think there is anybody crazy about long hair than I am. I have been searching for long hair beauties for a long time and today is the first day I got to this website and I felt like I am the happiest person on this earth. I knew some models like penny lynn and Lena Li. Those are the only two I kept looking for long hair beauties. Lena li has very long soft and silky hair. her website is

bnbabes.com/Main/Play2/LenaLi/LenaLi.html

You can check her photos if you haven't seen her yet. I think she is damn hot. First I thought that I was the only one who is crazy about long hair beauties but I when I visited this kinkyforum site I was shocked to see how many other people are into this. So just wanted to let you know that I have real passion for long hair beauties and very sexually attracted to it. So let me know if I could be part of any long hair activity. I would love to join and meet some long hair beauties. Now at least I will be able to join you guys and be part of it and I feel much better about myself now.

mike