Started between 3 & 5 years old. (7p

by Alain

My post will respond to a few of your last questions.

For the topic at hand... how it all started for me:

I was sitting in a chair... or a high chair for infant and my mom was brushing the tip of her hair in my face. It tickled and I loved it! Embarrassed She had typical hair for the time, shoulder length with a single outward curl at the bottom. I can't reccal the name of that style now. Her hair was brunette. Did it create a sexual stimulus then (hard-on)? I don't know/remember. The only thing I know is that it was REALLY pleasurable and my mom reacted to my joy and laughing by doing more.

Did it happen more than once? I cannot recall.

A few years later, in first grade, my teacher, Miss Legeault, had longer brunette hair with the same look. I fell in love with her. Touched her hair once or twice if my memory is correct (or is it just fantasy?).

In grade 4 and 5, I regularly fantasized about any girl how had lonhis to long hair. From a bob style to mid-back length, if it was straight and silky... it got my attention!

Straight Face Tongue Sticking Out

I remember fantasizing of coming in a room where all the girls I liked where sleeping naked on the floor and could not wake up. Their hair was much longer and covered the whole floor and I was rolling naked in it while masturbating whit it all... Embarrassed Tongue Sticking Out I even a few times saw only hair... no girls.

In my teens I found a hair piece my mom had made from when she had her hair cut. It was about 12 to 14 inche long and quite thick and shinny. I used to use it to stroke my cock and reach orgasm. just looking at it... you know the way the waves of strands of silk would reflect light, could easily bring me to shooting my load. I never was tunred on much by coming in the hair itself.

The first girlfriend I had sexual contact with had lower-back lenght red hair. I was quite scared of telling her how much her hair turned me on. She new that brushing my face or my body did create a huge reaction in me. She kept the hair from her brush for me... and I did use th softness of this on my dick many times to get pleasure.

The girlfriend after that was with me for more than 8 years and did get how much I loved long hair. She grew it long for me, but aggreed that she looked more attractive and beautiful like that too.

She had brunette mid back-length super soft and silky hair. Tongue Sticking Out

The two ways she could please me were the following:

1- She would curl her hair a bit and brush it out to have beautiful curls and waves in it and would lie down on her back on the bed with her head on the edge of the bed. Her hair would be dangling down toward the ground. I would touch it, put my face in it, stroke my stiffening cock with it and then I would lie down on the ground my face inches from her hair and would masturbate until I came by just looking at it... Admiring it! Tongue Sticking Out

The scenario above was sometime done when she did not feel like having sex but wanted me to have my fun anyway... you know... release the pressure...

2- The second way was when we made love and she put her hair up, after curling it. We would make love for a long time, and toward the end, I would go on my back she would mount me, and for minutes I would look at her and see how beautiful her face was and how pretty she looked with her hair up in a bun. Then when she saw that I would getting close reach my orgasm, she would take her bun down and get a few strokes of brush in her hair and let me look at it dangling toward me face... This way made me come like there was not tomorow... She really loved the effect it had on me... so she would do it regularly. Thumbs Up Kiss Tongue Sticking Out Straight Face Innocent Angel

The last girlfriend I had with great hair was not with me long enough for me to get where i wanted to go. We were living in different areas ... Like France and Canada,,, Cry Confused Long distance relationship... ouch... not easy. But her hair was the absolute best and softess I have ever felt in my whole life... Oh how I wish I could have lived near her.

She also had the biggest beautiful breast I have ever had the pleasure to caress!

Tongue Sticking Out

See the pictures below to see what I mean (hair wise)...

The woman I am in love with (but we are not a couple yet is featured at the bottom! Amazing woman, with everything for her. beauty (including long hair!), intelligence, drive, passion... she just misses me to be complete... lol

Comments are welcomed.

This is the woman from France:

The one I am in love with now.

Cheers

Alain