Re: Sitting Behind L.H. Girls In Classro

by HairSupplier

Seems, something goin on way so ive decided to turn back... So heres my class stories.. I always find a way of sitting behind a LH girl at school. At secondary school i was sitting behind a girl who has the longest hair in the class. ( about butt length) but she was nerveaus most time and older than all us a few age.. it wasnt easy to touch her hair. But i could managed. There was other girls wiv mid back braid and i was always pulling their hair in breaks but they were getting this like a game and cheasing me. At high school there was 2 girls in ma class wit waist length one jet black and other brown thin silky hair. I was good friend with them both. Ill tell the best times. They both were makin braid most times, 1 single thick braid. But 1 day after break i was sitting near the jetblack 1. She seemed very tired and put her hair on desk, her face was looking other side ive touched her soft silky jet black, played.. handled a big part, just a bit part too but half of it was under her head.. she was seemn like sleepin but was known she wasnt.. So obviously ive touched and take a big part from the roots so she headed up and gave me the other part so put her head on desk agen.. So other students was coming in class and class captain came in, he saw im playing but he kno im good friend with her not her bf but really closer.. He said to me, teacher is coming that amazing times ended... Story with brown haired 1 another time.....