Re: Sitting Behind L.H. Girls In Classro

by Ads

ohhh yeah, all the time. there was this girl with long blonde hair, and i would scoot my desk up to hers close, so her hair would be touching my desk, and i would just put my fingers in front so her hair would touch my fingers, and i could feel the ultimate pleasure of her hair, and yes. Of course I loved it so much when she flipped her hair back. Also, I did the same thing again to another girl in class, she didnt have to much of long hair, but as you said "loose strands on her shirt" I would always take her strands of hair without anyone noticing it. I felt a lot of girls hair back in school, and it was so amazing, it really turned me on beyond belief. There was this one girl, I had in class and she had butt lenght hair, and it was really thin, not too thin, but I always wondered what it would feel like, so one day she went up to the teacher and asked her a question, well, lol, I pretened I needed to ask the teached a question too. So, I went behind her, and I had the guts to feel her hair, and It was sooo amazing, and so increadably soft you dont even understand how wonderful it felt. But yeah, that's pretty much about it. Oh yeah, one more thing. In high school, this mexican girl who had normal long thigh lenght hair, was in the class before me, and when i would get into class the next hour, (keep in mind she always would wear her hair down) Her hair was the best, but i never managed to feel it, but on the chair, she left sooooo many strands of hair, and i sat behind that desk!, omg...i was so happy, because no one noticed, I was quote"sneaky" lol. and it would last for a lonnggg time because it was like day after day i would find like 4 of 5 feet length of strands, just one strand alone, and there was like so many of them, day after day. I know you people think thats kinda weird, but It was so wonderful, and yeah. I also collected her hair and..yeah..I gave myself a hairjob with it, not to mention with some other girls hair that was in another class that got her hair caught on the chair,and left a chunk of thick softness i also did pleasure myself wtih. I;m sorry for that lol Cool