Sexy hair...really

by klicker

this is a re-post on my part, hope that's ok..

It was so far down the list i didn't want it to be missed.

The other site mentioned was

livejasmin.com

and it is indeed a grand site, all races colors and sizes blond brunette redhead and a couples page also *extremely worth it* for those of you who want to request hairjobs, all "models" are willing.

The 2nd on in the text below is obviously primarily asian, but a lot more % of long looong hair.

Thanks for your patience in this re-post but it's an opportunity (sp?) not to be missed.

Tuesday, November 29 2005 - 4:04 by klicker Reply

Also check out the related site probably run by the same umbrella corporation, although livejasmin has sound and the capability to change view screen sizes on some channels, i'm thinking this one will catch up

asianbabecams.com/

there are so many long hair girls there you won't believe it

you buy blocks of time from $30 to $100 and you use it at usually $2 per minute (well all these are listed at 1.99 etc...

but well worth it, and some of the girls are just so damn sweet

now the bonus is!!!!

they have couples shows where if you're so inclined you can ask the girl to give the guy a hairjob (on both sites) and some need coaching as to what you want, most do not have english as their 1st langusge, but there have been some great results in my experience. But watch those charges. it can get addictive and get away from you.

just a warning on the box of sugar

-Klicker