Re: The First Time You Told Her........

by el zoef

Hi,when i met my wife she was only sixteen.I was twentyfive!

She didn't look THAT young!!!

Actually i was dating a minor at that time,and breaking the law !!

K (my wife) had a perm at that time , sholderlenght.

I felt from the very first day that she had the most fine ,silky and soft hair.Never ever i had felt such soft hair...and i had a respectable number of gf's b4.

I did tell her about my fetish about a week later.She prommised me she would let her hair grow....

After a year or so we had a quarrel about me drinking a lot, and she sayd that she would get a haircut if i didn't stop it.

The very next day i was drunk again ,,,,,and off she went!!!

I thought she would't do it , BUT I WAS SO WRONG !!!!!!!

For my part our relationship was over,i was so mad and disappointed that i broke up with her.

I thought it over for a while and i saw that she had a good point,becouse i did had a drinking problem!

When she called me back after a few days she sayd that it was ok to have a few beers in the weekend but not every day.I agreed and we started seeing each other again.

We married in 1992 and she grow her hair to her hips...but than came the new job for her(assistand storemanager) and her hair was always in the way she claimed!

Again scissors....but this time i had the honnours.

Some years later the same story....and again i cut it.

I think some of you know that i ALWAYS carry this (i made one of the two cuts) ponytail in my pocked.(kind of talisman)

The last cut was two years ago and she is growing it again for me.

Last may she got promoted to headstoremanager and she doesn't do that kind of work no more where her hair gets in the way.

I don't think she will go buttlenght but i am happy she's got a respectable lenght again.

Eversince that first cut i started a "ponytail" collection.At first she didn't approve it but guess what i got for my birthday.....yes a ponytail she got from a friend of a friend... .

I want to collect hair from all over the world,and i have at this moment 45 country's.

My wife supports me in my fetish but unfortunatly for me she doesn't like cum in her hair,but there are enough ways to get her hair involved in our sexlife.

I know that i made the right choise by ending my drinking habbit,(i only drink alcohol on VERY special occasions and only when i don't have to drive !!!) and i am ONE LUCKY AND HAPPY MAN !!!!!!

Greets to all of you long hair lovers!

el zoef.