Penny Lynn

by bikerdude

I was reading all the post about Penny, and I am amazed at all the cruel stuff, seems nobody said anything about her hair being her beautiful natural brown. Nobody was more heartbroken than me when she colored it and finally cut it, but Penny is a real girl with feelings, I see words like hate and post her e-mail address to send her hatefull mail, its all so wrong!! Pennys yahoo has over 100 pictures all with her long hair, she gave many here over the years, she grew her hair to knee length and she knew how to use it and show it off. Now that she has her hair natural again it would have been so easy for her to cut it all off and start over, but she has been very carfull to keep a good length and she looks beautiful, long and brown and silky straight. Penny has done so much for long hair lovers over the years and I am sorry for the way she is treated here on this fourm, and no she didnt ask me to post this, she is a dear friend. All the longhair girls we love should be treated as the great girls that they are, Anya, Leona, Diane, Penny, all have wonderful sites with so much for us to see and love, we are the lucky ones to have girls like this, think about what you say and feelings you will hurt, Penny thank you for all your work over the years *kiss* Your friend Tom