like tickling stories?

by boozer1337 Website:

"No. NO!" I yelled through the gag. “Please finish me now. I’m begging you. Please let me cum.” She giggled again heartlessly and continued to tickle me. Never before, had I been that close only to be brought crashing down. Mistress Beth kissed me gently on the forehead, and purred teasingly: "Oh, you didn't think I'd let you off that easily, did you?" with an evil smirk, she resumed tickling my underarms.

All thought of orgasm disappeared now, to my utter horror there was only the tickle torture that remained as a constant reminder of my mistake in allowing this Mistress to have her way with me. I was in tickle hell now, and there was no getting out. I felt the familiar sensations on my balls again, but this time the tickling did not stop. I was getting close, so close... I would surely manage it this time...

With a cackle, Mistress Beth squeezed my cock, and let go. I screamed in frustration. This was a whole new experience for me, and I didn’t know how long I could stand it before I went completely insane. Then the tickling stopped.

Mistress had pulled over a chair, and was now towering above me. She sat with her long hair dangling directly above me.

"You know," she said, "I can give you release... If I want to." She giggled again. "You're completely at my mercy now. If you please me with your responses for the next few minutes, I MAY consider it. First, it’s time for me to remove that gag so that I can hear what you have to say."

Taken almost word for word from my cheerleader attack story on TMF - I'm flattered