Re: Last Hair Stuff You Masturbated To #

by Ilikeheralot

I just met a girl a week ago, and we went out for the first time this week. I think she's very pretty, very funny and keeps me laughing. Anyway, she's got beautiful thick, straight, long hair. Not loooonnnnnnng like some of you like. Probably breast-length. Anyhow, her hair is very thick and she favors parting it over one eye. It's all one length, though her bangs aren't as long as the rest. For the two or three hours that we were out the other day, she was constantly running her fingers through her hair to get it out of her eyes and face. It was constantly flopping forward. I mean constantly, much to my delight. There were times where we'd be talking and she'd be looking at me through her hair! In other words, her long bangs would reach down past her mouth. Little did she know how much she was driving me crazy (or maybe she did know). After she'd whip it out of her way, her hair would defy gravity, just briefly, but I knew it'd come tumbling down all over again. So, all I can do right now is think of her. I don't know if she likes me, since we haven't talked for a few days and she hasn't returned my call. I've fantasized what it'd be like to be with her in bed, with her on top of me, and all of that beautiful, thick hair cascading down into my face. I'd be in heaven. I also picture us on a rollercoaster, sitting tandem, with her in front of me and my legs holding her tightly in place. I picture us going up the long, slow incline, and I picture her apologizing to me because, as we're going up, her hair is totally enveloping my face. Of course, I would hold her tight and say there's no need to be sorry.