Re: Re: And 4 more...

by Patrick77

Anya:

First I must say,the photos you had shoot from the Girls are really beautiful.You had make a good Job !

The Hair of the Girls are surely not that long and certainly not so fantastic long like yours,but they looks also very very nice ! My Compliment for your good work !

In attachment,I will send you my proposal of your answer concerns my Order from September 2th 05.

I hope you agreed with it.

Take care,my Beauty !

I hope of an Answer from you !

Kisses Kiss Kiss

Patrick

Hi Anya !

Sorry,but I have also no Idea,why I have get no E-Mails from you.The last E-Mail I have received from you is from September,16th 2005.In this E-Mail you have wrote, this E-Mail is a Test-Email,because you will testing if I get this Email.And yes,I have received this Email.

At the same day (Sept.16th) I have wrote you an Email back,that I have get this Email.

What can we do in this case ? How I said,I have really no clue,why I haven`t receive Emails from you.Sorry for this,Anya ! It`s really a bit knotty !

I have a proposal to you: Maybe you can send me please your Answer-Email to my Order from Sept.2th 05 again to my E-Mail-Address ? I think,you have my Address.For all cases,here is my address:(PatrickOertlin@web.de). Let us start a new try ! That would be very nice ! Thanks Anya !

Because I`m still always interested to purchase the Custom CD with the Custom Images.

When I then hopefully have received your Answer-Email with a Comment from you,if you are agree with my Order for the Custom CD,I will tell you on this Forum,if I have received your E-Mail.So please stay tuned,Anya !

And when you can write also in this Email,to which address I must send the Money-Order and if there other things,I must note,that would be very nice !

I will end now and hope of an E-Mail from you,Anya ! Sorry again for the trouble,you had !

Love and Kisses

Patrick