She knows too

by LHLOVER

I had that when I was about 13.

There were some show going on all people were sitting on ground(no chair) very pack and close. There was a woman(she must be about 20+ that time) infront of me.She had a huge bun as big as 10" in dia. There was a faint light glowing and I could not pay attention to show but her bun(She seems to be noticed my attention). After a few hour she loosen her coil, man I could not tell you how beauty it was, hair came down like waterfall and piled infront of me.(Later I found out that she had floor length). That was thick and silky with flower perfume. I could not resist and then I took some of her end of hair, feel was so grate then she turn her back and smile at me.I was ashamed that she knew but didnot say a word then I took more of her hair and play with it she seems to be enjoy too. Next I wrapped around my shaft and jack off Embarrassed . She knew I was playing with her hair, After a few momnet the show was over then she stand up and found that she had floor length.She coiled back, smile at me and left.I never saw her again. That's why I said she knew.