hair fetish story

by dave

A while ago someone wrote in complaining about the lack of hair stories, and Petrta advissed him to write one of his own.I'm going to take her advise, so here is my story.Hope you like it.

Monday afternoon I pulled up out side Linda's house with the files from work.Linda had worked for us for three years,and for three years I had been lusting to see her hair down.She was very professional,and always wore her hair (dirty dishwater blond in color)up,usually in a huge french roll or large bun.It was oviously very long,but how long I had no idea,and for three yrars I had been dying to find out.Last Friday she had worn it in a diferent look.A retro,1940's look,parted in the middle,brushed sleek,rolled into a large horseshoe(both sides and the back). She looked as if she had just steped out of a Betty Davis movie. Very cool.

Anyway,she had pulled something in her shoulder last Friday while helping to rearrange the office.Sent to the clinic,they had put her arm in a sling,told her not to use it for a week,and sent her home. She had however,volunteered to do some work while at home,and I had eagerly volunteered to drop it off for her on my way home. She was on the phone when she answered the door,and she motioned me to come in as she turned her back and finished her call.It looked as though she had been unable to do anything with her hair since Friday.She was still wearing it the same way,but it was now somewhat less then immaculet. Some pins were starting to work their way out of her hair,it was beginning to come loose,and it looked just a litle bit dirty. Hanging up the phone,she said'SHIT" and turned to me."Sorry,but i haven't been able to wash my hair because of my arm.My girlfriend was going to wash it for me tonight,but that was her on the phone just now,and she can't make it.Now what do I do?"

Never one to pass up an oppertunity,I lied to her and told her that as a college student, I had paid my way through school working as a shampoo boy at a high end salon, (although,of course I didn't want the guys at work finding out about this) and I would be more than happy to wash it for her. She called me a life saver, and enthusiastically accepted my offer.I sent her after her hairbrush and comb,and then had her sit on a high stool at the bar that seperated the kitchen froom the living area (conveniently putting the back of her head right at my face level) and began taking down her hair.I was close enough now to smell her hair as I removed the two combs and set them on the bar, and I felt myself becoming erect as I inhaled deeply,pulling it's heavy,rich fragrence deeply into my lungs.I then began pulling out the many pins that held her hair up, first using my fingers,and then (because she couldn't see what I was doing) using my teeth,litteraly sucking them out of her hair. I was getting very turned on, and I unzipped my pants, allowing my huge,throbbing penis to spring free,pushing against the back of the chair.

As I sucked out the last pin,her hair came loose,unrolling down the back of the chair,enveloping my penis,falling down on both sides of it.

I gasped with pleasure,and had to fight against orgasiming right then and there. Reaching for the large white comb, I spent five minutes pulling it through her hair,after which (still unknown to her) I kissed it, sucked it off,and then set it back on the bar, and picked up the hairbrush.Holding it to my face I smelled it, kissed it,and then began pulling it through her hair in long, slow, full length strokes. After several minutes of this she began moaning softly, telling me that it was the most sensuous brushing out that she had had ever had. Her fingers were working now betweem her legs and she told me that she was starting to get wet. The smell of her sex was now beginning to overpower the smell of her hair,and once again I felt myself coming close to orgasim.

Well, to make a long story short, it wasn't long before I found myself in a very compromising position, my dick burried in her ass, my face burried in her hair , my left hand craddling a large,heavy breast and my right hand burried in her warm,wet,fragrent, cunt.

P.S. I never did get around to washing her hair.