My Top 10 Long Hair Models Of All Time

by Pete

This took a lot of thought guys. I based the choices on my favourites based on quality of material, amount of material, how much their modeling work had to do with long hair, I think only one was not a true Hair Model but more of an Erotic Model (but her hair speaks for itself as we all know). Let me know what you think!!!

Of course these also reflect my current taste...

Here we go (drum roll please)

Ten - Mary Tucker

Back in the day, groundbreaking hair photographer Stan Shuttlesworth (R.I.P.) photographed many long haired ladies. Award winning Mary was one of his favourites, he took her picture many, many times.

Nine - Ankica

I think she might still work with Frank sometimes. I saw she was at the last long hair meeting he had before he got married (congrats Frank). A great TLHS model.

Eight - Diana (or Desiree)

A domai model with a lot of class and beautiful blond hair. And I prefer brunettes because I am not a gentleman LOL.

Seven - Song Yanhua

A girl with virgin hair, it has never been cut. From china she was a schoolteacher now she is a student again. And she is an excellent artist.

Six - Hazel

Another chinese model, Hazel is found all over yahoo groups and she has her own as well. She knows how to pose for hair shots. Flips, combs, over the face, you name it, shes done it. A Ballerina with beautiful long tresses.

Five - Britta

This image is a copyrighted image from xxx-haare.de. Britta I had to put you on this list sorry. She has beautiful knee length tresses and she loves to rollerskate. I think we have all visited her site before.

Four - Anna

Before Britta's fiery red mane caught out eye, it was Anna at TLHS (and she still has a gallery at Bodo Jaster's hairphoto.de). I heard sadly that she cut her hair to shoulder length from a very good source in Germany. Sniff it was so beautiful . . .

Three - Aneli

Another Domai model, she has a style and grace that surpasses most adult models on the web. I wish there was more material out there, yet I have eight series' but not enough focus on that gorgeous classic length hair.

Two - Hien Lee

A VNLonghair model, this pic is my current desktop background. Now, I know VNLonghair is famous for high quality photographs, but her beauty stands as long and strong as her fabulous strands . . .

ONE - TIFFANY

This girl had so much potential, her hair was growing ever so long near the early end of her career. She did about five years with HWAS and then came back last year with "Tiffany is back one last time" and her hair was a little trimmed from its tailbone length. Maybe HWAS is not the greatest to work for, too bad someone else didn't offer her work. She had such gorgeous nice long thick hair, it was great to watch grow over the years. She has always been my favourite, I guess she always had that girl next door quality. Too bad its so hard to find any video from HWAS. I have heard such bad reviews I would never order from them and they never returned an email, and I even phoned them once with no response. However, soapbox aside, the glimpse I got at Tiffany over the years was enough to fix my love of long hair permanently to my heart forever . . .

Thanks for checking out my list. Let me know what you think. I don't mind emails to exchange things. And please respond to my previous post if you know anything about that redhead.

I will be putting up a couple more top ten lists over the next couple of days!!!

Pete (xtra)