Re: Excuse me?

by Alex

Urban, thanks for the clarification. I appreciate someone who understood the spirit of our proposal. For the small minority who did not understand, I'll further clarify.

I do not enter into this video project idea without my wife's full consent. We have been married for 12 years, and that is not an accident. I have not nor will I ever pressure her to do things of a sexual nature. Perhaps those who read something otherwise should learn to think, if they posess that acapability, before they open their mouths. Such a bad practice creates confusion and feeling of ill will. It's a sign of a a small intellect.

Our offer stands. My wife would have fun knowing that people appreciate all the hard work she puts into her hair; I count myself as one of the very fortunate for being married to a woman who is willing to put so much effort into a feature he holds dear.

We hope we get lots of feedback, and should be go through with it, lots of orders from every one on this board. Except for you, Kramer. No video for you.

Thanks....