Re: Re: ANYA VIDEO

by mee

who ever you may be saying this to me?man woman alien or something created from a laboratory that has gone bad,or escaped.

Ill just say this..If you ever met Anya in person like some of us have,youd know and realize why im so supportive of her.She's not just this Beautiful image on yours and mine computer.Shes also very smart,got a quick wit about things when needed.Has a great sense of humor.Is funny as heck.And also compassionate,and caring to.And her Beauty is even more Beautiful in person..If you ever really just looked at her and put aside what ever bad words or feelings you have.Youll see what the people who adore her see.So dispite you calling me a moron,or what ever else you can think of and come up with.Ill keep promoting her,and stand by her to if I like.This is one of my ways to show my appreciation towards her.And all the pleasure she has given me through the years ive know her and got to see her images and videos.And from what youve said here,it shows that she has gotten your attention..So sit back and relax.Stop being a hater and go look at her.Youll appreciate her Beauty very much.

And this is a long hair forum,and like J said Anya and her site here is very much on topic.

Now go away and leave me alone.Dont make me have to hurt you.

I might be a 90 pound weakling.But I eat my wheaties and can turn green at the drop of a hat Angry

scared yet?

by the way .part 8 of Anyas vid series is up to Tongue Sticking Out

And dont you just love them preview pictures shes posted for us to