You're Hilarious!!!

by romeopapa

You make me laugh!!! Why is it that I have never seen your name on this forum before, much less a contributing post from you???? Angry

Yet you are quick to criticize and complain and try to stir up a hornet's nest of discontent. There are many of you lurkers out there who think of no one but yourselves, as is evident by your posts, when you make them. I could name you, but I won't, as we all know who you are. When someone does go out of their way to contribute, all you can do is post a reply asking for - often demanding - MORE!!! When are you going to stop taking and start giving back in return. Ninja and the others who keep this forum going work hard, not because they get paid for it, but simply for the joy of sharing their finds with others of like tastes. The spam always gets deleted, eventually. If it takes the mods 24 hours to get to it once in awhile, DEAL WITH IT!!! Instead of simply bitching and trying to incite others, why don't you actually make yourself useful, and mark the spam, so that it will make it easier for the mods to delete when they do take time out of their life to "serve" your selfish needs.

Speaking for myself, if I have to wade through a few spammy posts to unearth some of the fantastic contributions made by so many of the regular posters here, it is more than worth it!! Tongue Sticking Out

Sorry if you don't feel the same. No one's forcing you to stay.