Re: Cut my Long Hair!

by I AM DEBBIE

It's very sad to see that some people don't believe I am who I say I am, and yes, I've have my hair picture on the web before. Is that a crime?

I really thought this was a community where people were accepted. But it's a shame that I must prove that I am Debbie, have extremely long hair, and want to get it cut, and so what if I make some $ while at it?

If you go to aol and look under hairdowntoknees it's me, my profile, period.

What else do you want? My pictures are there, I'm not going to give you my address or social security number to prove anything.

If you are not interested, just go away. There are many people I just made friends with and some who are interested in meeting to cut my hair.

What do I gain if when I meet the person, I'm really not me? Well, nothing right?

Anyway. I will no longer defend myself on who I am and why don't anyone who has any doubts email me directly? Well, either that person is a coward, or he would be capable of doing such aweful thing as inpersonate someone else.

I am very secure that I will find the right person who will cut my hair. Too bad, some people are so pessimist as to enjoy my posting.

Debbie