Hmmm...

by ArmyRanger375

Well to start off, I'm not THAT desperate. I'm just concerned as to how I'll be viewed by the woman on the other end if I asked such a thing. I'm good at breaking the ice with anyone, sexual intercourse, anything. The thing is, when I think about touching the hair (like mentioned by another member) I think the fear of it is stuck so far in my mind, I don't even ask. Christ, I'm an animal with anything else, but when it comes to that, how do you ask? I don't view it as a weird thing, but others might, and that's the ONLY thing I'm afraid of.

Thank you all for your feedback, seriously, it means alot. I've got quite the ponytail collection I might add, and I don't think there's enough bandwidtch on any hosting site to show it! But it just doesn't cut it for me anymore, I gotta have the woman too...

And Candi, wow, I didn't expect you to even acknowledge my existence. Thanks SO much for your feedback. I just guess I gotta let go of the fear and go for it... if she don't like it... well, she can get over it, because I will shortly thereafter. Great help and feedback guys and gals. I truly appreciate it!