Playing in her hair

by Dave

I was driving yesterday and saw a woman walking. Like usual I looked at her hair first. She had reddish brown hair. I couldn't tell how long it was but she had it up in a clip. I looked at her as I drove past and she returned the glance. I turned around and parked just past her on a side street. Anyway to make a long story short, I told her I just wanted a hand job and if I could play in her hair as she did it. She said yes. Her hair was only shoulder length but freshly washed and soft. I took the clip off and pulled it into a ponytail above her head as I breathed in it. I ran my fingers through it from her neck upward and from the sides up gently pulling it. All the time breathing in it's sweet aroma. She said it felt good and she enjoyed it.

I actulally like day old hair best. Hair that is just starting to get a little oily. Her true scent comes out and mixes with her conditioner's scent.

I have done this with several girls. Most like it when you try to make them feel good too. Most say no one ever plays with their hair. What a waste.

I personally like Latinas best. Most have beautiful hair and are very affectionate.