Go Shopping!

by romeopapa

So I'm checking out from my local grocery store this afternoon and I end up in "Vanessa's" lane. I've only been in her checkout lane less than a dozen times, but she is very memorable. Dark, smoldering eyes, gorgeous face, about 5'6", 115-120#, and beautiful dark silky brown hair with warm golden highlights hanging straight past her shoulders. The last few times I've been in her lane I always make some stupid small talk, so today I said: "Hey, you look different with your hair scrunched!" She looked kind of surprised that I would make such an observation, so I just said "Or is it just wet?", thinking maybe she just jumped out of the shower and came straight to work. So Vanessa says "You must have seen me on some of my bad days", to which I pay the obligitory compliments, and to my shock and surprise, she leans over the conveyor belt, tilts her pretty little head toward me and says "Here, feel it."

Straight Face Straight Face Straight Face

AAAaaaggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Tongue Sticking Out Tongue Sticking Out

I'm thinking "Are you freakin kidding me?!?!?!?!" So of course I reached over (having been invited, and all) and grabbed a handful of her sweet, silky brown hair and rubbed it between my fingers. Unbelievable! The thought of the fact that she had no idea of my penchant for women's hair, and she has asked me to feel her hair in public, with at least 1/2 dozen people watching/noticing (including the teenage bagboy - I know he was jealous as hell!!)

I know I will be seeking out Vanessa's checkout lane every time I go to the store from now on, even if it's the longest line in the store!!!!

Like my pal Vino says, "It's great to be alive"

Damn Straight!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing