Re: Question for Leona, Anya, und Petra

by Anya Website: Anya

I'm not really sure part of your question would apply to me, Brack, because I DO shoot sexually explicit content and will continue to do so, so self gratification doesn't surprise or disgust me, it's pretty much expected.

However, even if a woman is shooting NON sexually explicit content, but IS aware of the fetish for long hair and caters to the long hair community...

(Def: Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification)

... it would be rather hypocritical of her to say she's disgusted by the thought of men self gratifying themselves to her pics. In that case, she shouldn't be publishing images for strangers to see.

Is it an ego boost? Back in 1999 when my site first began, yes, it certainly was. Of course, I was also naive about so much back then, but that's another story. Innocent Angel

Is it an ego boost NOW? Not in the way some might think. I say that because I don't feel like I've done this alone. For all the people I've met on and offline, for all the words that have gone between us, I feel like it's a journey we all set out on together. The encouragement that has led my way to greater lengths (hair or nails or just plain sanity), is something I'm very grateful for, from those who've stood behind me.

I can and will say that I do take pride in how well my site's maintained, but it's never come easy. Like L said, it takes a lot to do it yourself... lotta time, $$, self sacrifice, and definitely patience, to keep it up. But you MUST enjoy it above everything else or it's not worth doing.

Hope that answers your question. Kiss

xoxo,

Anya

Rose