To verify something?

by Alain

First and foremost, the pressure on long haired women to cut their hair IS TREMENDOUS. It comes form the professional in the business (hair salons, etc) but mostly (according to me) by other women who are jealous. Jealous of what you might ask? You can fill-in the blanks here, but my oppinion includes the following:

- Jealous of the patience other women have to take care of their beautiful long hair.

- Jealous of the number of time long haired women will receive compliments of their hair.

- Long hair gives a women a "princess" look we were brought up with from our early ages with fairy tales, knights in shinning armor stories and all. Some women who have had their "princess" balloon blown up (because of a divorce, or ass hole boyfriends/husbands) will try to convince women who fits the picture (long and silky beautiful hair) that they would look so much better with shorter hair for this or that reasons. The real motivation behind it is to lessen the strength of the competition for other males. Bringing down other women to their level is easier for them than to try to elevate themselves above the rest. I am sad to see that happen.

Or maybe she cut it to test something. If you've complemented her too much on her hair, or focused too much attention to it, she might have begun to question your level of love for HER. The women. Not the female in your relationship that happens to have beautiful long hair.

I remember a former girl friend comment one day. We were making love and she had had her hair cut from a fethered back shoulder length hair style to a "quite shorter on the top" look. I had focused (maybe too much) on her hair when making love and achieving my orgasms, looking at it and enjoying the silky shine until I came. Well after her "cut", I was looking for my points of reference (or anchor if you will) to get the extra excitment I needed to go over the treshold and come. Some of it was gone. So I had a few times where I had a very hard time coming. She expressed an appropriate concern that I loved her just her hair. It was false, but a legitimate concern of her none the less.

I am certain that I am not the only man who had lived an experience like that.

It took a few weeks to totally get a grip on my long hair fetish and beging to connect or focus to other parts of her when we made love. It's was not too hard as she had a very pretty face and a great body.

I explained to her that I had unconditional love for her and that I was not in a relationship with her because she had long hair. She did not when I met her. (We where together for 8 years). But she got that I liked long hair and decided to please me by growing it longer. After discussing about it she also got that it was a fetish of mine, since childhood, that gave me a lot of pleasure. After understanding that I was genuine about my love for her she decided to let her hair grow longer. Seeing my reactions when I saw long haired women probably helped a bit, even if I was not trying to make her jealous or anything. She was often the one pointing to a woman with long hair, asking how I liked it. I tried to keep a low profile doing so, but it was a strong "button" of mine as far as physical attraction goes.

When Our relationship ended, she had bra strap length hair and beleived she was the most beautiful she ever was in her life. Too bad it couldn't last forever between us. Broken Heart

The woman I am falling for these days has beautiful super shiny brown hair just below her bra strap. She already likes long hair, I can see that. Maybe that's easier like that to start with. I don't know.

Anyhow, good luck with your wife. Just love her for who she is and she might be tempted to grow her hair back to please you more. And think about ways of pleasing her mor also. Look better, for her. Go to the gym and loose a few pounds if you need to. Shave your beard... or grow one depending on what she likes. Relationship is a two way street, and I found it always works better for me if I give first. Since I do, I rarely have to ask.

Cheers.

PS.: Personally, I would keep both hair pieces, and have fun with it but that could be seen as totally weird. But I've been called worst.