thank you for all you do/have done - great videos

by hairjobs669

big thanks @Hairfetish2016 - really helps find new material, i try to use ppl's playlists & stuff to find new stuff but often feel like i've been going thru too much of the same. thank you so much for the cam ones you did back in the day and remastering some of those, ahh sooo good, wish there was some tool or easy way to just do them all

appreciate your sharing and general help for the cause, you are awesome, ahhh i wish so bad it was more popular. haha i love when ones like Mary Rock, Andreina Deluxe will almost just naturally come to it when they have really nice hair. i wonder how much of it's not bigger is ppl not knowing about it versus just not being into it versus kinda both and the slightly 'weird'/abnormal factor lol? ahh of newer ones i want to see Kama Oxi, Clara Trinity, and Camila Cortez do some sooo bad

ahh damn lol i wish there was a way i could do them myself lol damn i swear if i just had tons of money or something. ahh i've really thought about trying to some, i think i'm about borderline big enough 6.5" to be okay, worry a little about stuff with jobs but not like i have anything that crazy nice enough to lose + feel it's becoming pretty de-stigmatized, lol can always dream