Re: Do you like the headscissors position?

by mmhairfucker

I love hairjob since I was kid before becoming adult. And I am from Myanmar. English is my second language. Since it is my second language, Sometime it is hard to find the vocabulary what you exactly want. Not I am glad to know that this position called "Headlocked" is one of my very strong hair fucking desire.

I watched many hairjob videos as well but the powerful satisfaction is very hard to find in many videos. Since my childhood, my most wanted positions for hair fucking are

1. Piggyback ride fuck on the open flowing thick long hair.

In the position while woman sitting on appropriate height stool, the boy stand behind the woman and stick his cock on the center line of all flowing thick long hair just below the nape of the woman at exact place on the center spinal cord between two scapular bones and hold her shoulders or grab her tits and rub the cock against flowing silky hair. That is what I feel perfect hair fuck.

2. This second position I name it my self (Hair horse ride)

Let the woman sit on the floor and lean the bed edge. And place the long round body pillow behind her on the bed and pull all of her long thick hair spread along the pillow and boy sit on her hair on the pillow position close to her head by sticking and pressing her hair with his cock and then holding her head and rub the cock against her mane. That is very powerful hair fuck I feel. I call it (hair horse ride) when I was kid.